AC Replacement in Oklahoma City
Beat the Summer Heat with Our Cooling Systems in Moore & Surrounding Areas
Having a properly designed and installed cooling system for your home has a significant impact on your savings and comfort. If your AC has reached the end of its useful life, you can trust Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning to help you find and install a new one. We strive to provide the best AC replacement services in Oklahoma City and the surrounding area.
Our service for air conditioning installation includes:
- Proper sizing of A/C to meet your unique cooling needs.
- Industry-certified warranty on labor.
- Flexible financing options to help you pay for your new cooling system.
- Free in-home consultation and load calculation.
- Selection of the best cooling system that suits your lifestyle and comfort requirements.
Call (405) 578-5363 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate for residential AC replacement.
Signs It May Be Time for AC Replacement
While no one likes the thought of spending money on a new AC, eventually the time will come when you need to replace your current system. If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t want to make the mistake of tossing your AC unit too soon. However, it’s also important to not delay replacement when it’s time. Doing so can drive up your utility bills, result in an unexpected breakdown, or even cause significant damage to your home. In addition to our AC replacment, we also provide commercial AC installation as well as commercial AC repairs!
Common signs that your AC needs to be replaced include:
- Your air conditioner is over 10 years old.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- Your AC unit can’t get your home cool enough.
- Your system runs constantly or cycles on and off too frequently.
- Your home has uneven temperatures throughout.
- Your cooling bills are too high.
- Your AC repair bill would be near the price of a new system.
Even if you are experiencing one or more of the above issues, it can still be difficult to know if it would be more cost-effective to replace your AC. That’s where we come in. At Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer honest advice on whether to repair or replace your AC. With over 20 years of experience, and having serviced numerous air conditioners, you can trust our expert opinion.
Benefits of Installing a New AC
If it’s been a while since you’ve purchased a new air conditioning system, you might be unaware of all the advantages offered by modern-day units. Whether you’re looking to make your home cooler, save money on energy bills, improve the quality of your indoor air, or prepare your house to put on the market, we can help you install an AC that helps you achieve all your home comfort goals.
Installing a new air conditioner comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Enhanced comfort – Installing a new AC will improve the flow of conditioned air throughout your home, giving your all the areas of your house a more uniform temperature.
- Energy savings – Not only do air conditioners waste more energy as they age but also, due to advanced HVAC technology, new ACs are more efficient than ever. When you install a new AC, you’ll be saving money on energy costs and doing your part to protect the environment.
- Improved safety – Old, inefficient ACs can fill homes with high levels of carbon monoxide, mold, and other harmful pollutants. They can also be a potential fire hazard. You can avoid such dangerous situations by installing a new AC.
Contact Us Today!
Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that exists to help you improve your life through quality HVAC products. If you’re ready to look into your options for installing a new AC in your home, reach out to us for comprehensive support. Take a look at our reviews!
Contact us at (405) 578-5363 to speak to our Oklahoma City AC replacement experts about your next installation.
See What Our Customers Are SayingYears of Experience and Reviews
“They are very professional and always there to help!”- Martin S.
“They always have my back whenever I encounter any issues with my HVAC equipment.”- John G.
“EXCELLENT-the best word I could think of to describe team.”- Mary A.
Comfort You Can Depend On
Provide the Best Customer Service
Free Estimates Available
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Family Owned and Operated