Preferred Customer Maintenance Program
Enjoy the Benefit of Priority Service, Discounted Parts, & More
Discover the benefits of joining our Preferred Customer Maintenance Program at Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning. This program is more than a simple service plan; it's a commitment to your comfort and satisfaction.
The Preferred Customer Maintenance Program is designed to provide proactive maintenance for your heating and air conditioning systems. It's a comprehensive approach to HVAC care that goes beyond the standard one-time service call.
By joining, you receive numerous advantages, including:
- Being able to rest easy knowing that if an issue arises, you get priority service within 24 hours as a part of your plan.
- Saying goodbye to unexpected overtime trip charges for emergency calls.
- Being offered regular inspections that occur twice per year, which enables our team to catch potential issues early on, preventing major problems down the road.
- Enjoying exclusive discounts on parts and equipment, a perk that keeps money in your pocket.
- Havingmore peace of mind in knowing that your HVAC systems are operating efficiently and that your family is safe.
To learn more about our preferred customer service program, dial (405) 578-5363 or contact us online.
What the Inspections Include
When you invest in our comprehensive maintenance program, a key benefit is the routine maintenance inspections we conduct. Below, we will outline what furnace, AC, and other indoor HVAC system checks we conduct.
When we inspect your furnace, our team will:
- Test the flame sensor
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Inspect the motors
- Test all safety devices
- Inspect flue pipe and draft assembly
- Adjust the burner with maximum efficiency in mind
- Check temperature rise
- Check the gas connection
- Inspect the ductwork
- Clean and adjust the thermostats
- Check blower motor
- Replace filters (if needed)*
- Check all wiring connections
- Test gas pressures
- Perform a carbon monoxide test
- Test operating controls
AC inspections involve:
- Checking the freon
- Checking all wire connections
- Checking blower motor amperage
- Replacing filters if needed*
- Inspecting condensate drain lines
- Cleaning evaporator coils
- Inspecting duct work
- Checking return and supply air temperatures
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Checking voltage
- Checking outdoor fan amperage
- Testing contactor
- Testing capacitors
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat
Our team will also conduct an indoor check-up, which involves cleaning, cycling, and evaluating:
- HEPA filters
- Heat recovery ventilators
- Germicidal lights (UV)
- Electronic air cleaner
- 4” or 5” whole home filters
*Please note that filter replacements will be at the owner’s expense.