Furnace Replacement in Oklahoma City
Energy-Efficient Heating Systems in Moore & Surrounding Areas
People often assume that if their furnace has not completely broken down,
their heating system is doing just fine. Unfortunately, this is not the
case. Just because an old furnace is still running does not mean it is
effectively heating your home. Many furnaces that are over 10 years old
waste 40 to 50 additional cents for each dollar spent on heating. Added
to this cost created by inefficient heating, you can expect to pay a lot
for multiple expensive repairs when your furnace system gets too old.
Rather than wasting time, money, and energy on a dilapidated furnace, reach
out to Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning for dependable furnace replacements.
Alternatively, if you have just moved into a new home, we can help with
installing a fresh furnace to keep the house of your dreams warm and comfortable.
Rely on our dependable team to provide powerful heating support.
Contact us now at
(405) 578-5363 to discover the benefits of receiving furnace replacement and installation
from our licensed, insured, and bonded technicians.
Signals You Need to Get Your Furnace Replaced
It is perfectly understandable that you would not want to get a new furnace
system the first time it experiences a little problem. However, when you
discover that you are continuously having to get repair after repair,
or your heater is simply running inefficiently because it is so old, it
might be a good idea to start planning for a powerful replacement before
you suddenly find yourself with a furnace that won’t turn on in
the middle of winter.
Some of the warning signs that your home is due to have the furnace replaced include:
- Your furnace has required multiple repairs.
- The energy bills have recently skyrocketed, even though you have not used
more heat than normal.
- You notice odd cold or hot spots within the house.
- Your furnace short cycles, suddenly starting or stopping.
- There is cold air blowing.
- You hear strange noises, such as squealing, rattling, screeching, popping,
humming, or sputtering.
- The burner flame is not showing blue but yellow, indicating gas or carbon
monoxide could be leaking.
The Rhino Heat & Air Difference
Here at Rhino Heating and Air Conditioning, we are so confident in our
team’s ability to provide you complete satisfaction that we even
offer a full year warranty on our workmanship.
When you reach out to our dependable HVAC technicians, you can rest assured
that you will always receive:
- Superb quality and value on every job.
- Free estimates for any furnace needs.
- Detailed in-home check-ups.
- Professional load calculations to find the proper size of heating system
that meets your individual needs.
- Expert recommendation and assistance in selecting the right heating system
to meet your unique comfort requirements.
- Flexible financing options.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Whether you need a new heating system for a newly constructed home or want
to upgrade your existing unit, you can count on our professionals. Speak
to our heating specialists today to discuss what system is right for your space.
Call us at
(405) 578-5363 or
contact us online whenever you have a question or concern regarding quality furnace replacement
in Oklahoma City.